ecotio₂® anti-virus coating
A unique technology, which creates a shield that breaks down and deactivates at least 99 % of viruses or bacteria from any surface for up to two years, including Covid 19 Coronavirus.
- Invisible coating that does not change the surface appearance.
- Coatings work 24/7 to continually breakdown harmful viruses, bacteria, and fungus.
- Does not require light to activate.
- Products have been independently tested to multiple global standards.
- Evaluated for the deactivation of Novel Coronavirus.
- Water Based -Safe for humans (SIAA certified).
- Does not clean off! Effective time on surface up to 2 years.
Deactivates 92% of Covid 19 in 10 minutes.
Successfully tested to deactivate COVID 19 by the Nara Medical University in Japan, accredited to ISO 15189 by the Japan Accreditation Board (at their biosafety level 3 (BSL3) laboratory under appropriate pathogen containment measures.
How does it work?
Internationally recognised and utilised technology.
- ISO 22196
- Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces
- ISO 21702
- Measurement of antiviral activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces
- JIS Z 2801
- Antibacterial products test for antibacterial activity and efficacy
- Certified by SIAA in Japan – Society of Industrial Technology for Antimicrobial Articles
- The SIAA mark ensures high product performance and that the antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal products are safe for humans.
Current international applications.
- Trams in Takaoka City, Toyama Japan
- ecotio₂® Ultra AV applied to 5 tram cars (July 2020)
- Buses in Imizu City, Toyama Japan
- ecotio₂® Ultra AV applied to 18 Community Buses (Dec 2020)
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Tokyo Japan
- ecotio₂® Ultra AV applied to all door handles, lift touch panels, water faucets, toilet touch panels
- Yokohama City nursery school Japan
- ecotio₂® Ultra products applied to the walls of classrooms and floors of all toilets
Cleaning alone has a limited impact.
Governments and public transportation operators are spending significant amounts of money on Covid 19 cleaning. Some state governments introduced ‘covid cleaning squads’ and there are full time cleaners now employed on various public transportation networks.
However, cleaning on its own has a limited and short-term effect. The surface is only clean until the next person touches it.
Even with the cleaning teams and increased focus on regularity of cleaning, patronage numbers have reduced. The community still has some fears about contracting Covid 19 via public transportation use.
The Coachair solution.
- Apply Coachair ecotio₂® to public transport rolling stock and fixed infrastructure.
- It will continually work to deactivate Covid 19 and other harmful viruses, bacteria and fungus.
- Facilitates return to pre-Covid 19 cleaning regimes.
- Indicative application cost $25 m2 (excluding deep cleaning where applicable).